Monday 27 March 2017

Welcome Spring!

Hi guys! Just wanted to share my latest project with everyone, it is a bit different then the normal paper-paint crafts that I normally do but I like creating all sorts of different projects and so I thought I would share this too!!! I am playing along at Love To Craft Challenge Blog #8 Anything Goes, I love that they accept all sorts of crafts, not just cards and pages because if you are anything like me you probably like to change things up once in a while!  I recently went to Micheals and while I was there they had a 50% off there entire floral department and who can resist a sale, that is just silly, I am not known for my will power! I have been wanting to create a centrepiece for my kitchen table for quite some time so... here is the finished piece... I am so happy with the way it turned out!



Never be afraid of trying something new, you may be surprised at what you can accomplish!  I started gathering random blooms, big ones & smaller ones just using steams that seamed to go well together with lots of greenery, I can't stress the difference a little greenery adds to the look of the arrangement! A cute little container, this shabby metal pot was exactly what I was looking for! I started with the biggest blooms and the rest fell into place, but it didn't look right to me until I added the greenery, and now I smile every time I walk into my kitchen! I love this quick little project, I hope you will too, if you make one similar leave me a link in the comments I would love to see! I will leave you with a couple more pictures of the arrangement. Thanks for dropping by and having a peek!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our March challenge 8 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheery centerpiece, thank you for sharing with us at Love To Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your talent knows no bounds. What a beautiful centre piece for your table. Love it.

    ReplyDelete